On Tue, 19 Oct 2004 12:11:04 -0600, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Just wanted to help you out in no-flame mode. The reason no one hires known
> burglars to secure their homes is that the occupation of burglars is to
> break into buildings and steal things.
>
> If this still seems unclear to you, hire someone who is out on bail
> awaiting trial on burglary charges to secure your home.

Yes,  I would ask him to secure my home. I wouldn't get a jumped up
academic to do it, thats for sure. They wouldn't know the first place
to start and certainly wouldn't have a natural burglar way of
thinking.

Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html