Actually in a Win2003 domain the LM hashes are eliminated by default.  In a 2000 domain you can add the NoLMHash value to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Control\LSA  This prevents the old LM hashes from being stored from the next time passwords are changed.

"Todd Towles" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent by: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

10/19/2004 04:42 PM