Hi Fundy Forum,

An email was sent to the Fundy Forum this past Saturday from "HaHaHa" titled
"Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs - the REAL story!" The email has an
attachment called "midgets.txt" which is actually a virus disguised as a
text file. Please delete the email message from your Inbox and then delete
if from your Deleted Items box without opening it. If you have opened this
email message (either this weekend or in the past) please get in touch with
your local computer store. They should be able to tell you how to get rid of
it.

The source of this email virus is likely someone on the listserver, but it's
impossible to know who. Many viruses spread by sending themselves to every
address listed in an infected computer's email address book. I urge you all
to check over your computer and make sure that it's virus free. If you find
anything, please do contact your local computer people.

It's wise to be cautious about email attachments - I don't recommend opening
anything that you aren't expecting.

Thanks very much,
        Max
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Max(ine) Westhead, Fundy Forum Coordinator
Marine Environmental Quality Coordinator, Bay of Fundy
http://www.fundyforum.com
Bedford Institute of Oceanography
PO Box 1006, B500
Dartmouth, Nova Scotia, B2Y 4A2