Title: Upcoming BoFEP Annual General Meeting

Would it be possible for you to notify members who might be interested in attending our Bay of Fundy Ecosystem Partnership Annual General Meeting?

Please be advised that the Bay of Fundy Ecosystem Partnership will be holding their annual general meeting on Friday, November 2nd at the Tweedie Room, Mt. Allison University, Sackville, New Brunswick beginning at 10:00 am.

An agenda will be forwarded to you shortly.  Please advise me as soon as possible if you will be attending.

If you require further information or clarification, please do not hesitate to contact me at either my email address or by phone - 902-585-1113.

Nancy Roscoe-Huntley
Administrative Assistant
Acadia Centre for Estuarine Research