On 2/26/07, Peter Evans <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Fergie ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) wrote:
> Although we wouldn't expect to find the latest release of Photoshop on
your
> neighborhood ATM, it's not so far fetched to think that Paint would be
left
> on a Windows-based ATM.

       Nomura Securities ATMs were windows 95 at the last count.

       Admitted, this was 5 years ago, things might have changed, they
       might be using windows 98 now ...

And stupidly enough they likely allow configuration of the system from the
keypad instead of the normal keyboard...

Could also be from  a "window" of control opportunity after  power
cycling the ATM.

Its amazing the things you can find inside an ATM besides cash.... laptops,
very small computers, mice, keyboards... :)