Date sent:              Thu, 15 Dec 2011 06:33:15 +0200
From:                   Gadi Evron <g...@linuxbox.org>

> Unlike other dead languages though, with some people here and there who
> strive to keep dead languages alive - this language has a niche with
> people who will keep it undead even a thousand years from now.

A thousand year old undead language.  Somehow that sounds creepy  :-)

Morse code will last for a thousand years!  (Oh, shoot.  That invokes Godwin's
Law and terminates the discussion  :-)

> Anyway - I really enjoyed reading this review. You made it alive for me.

Thanks much for those kind words.  The book is even better  :-)

======================  (quote inserted randomly by Pegasus Mailer)
rsl...@vcn.bc.ca     sl...@victoria.tc.ca     rsl...@computercrime.org
A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the
subject.                                         - Winston Churchill
victoria.tc.ca/techrev/rms.htm http://www.infosecbc.org/links
http://blogs.securiteam.com/index.php/archives/author/p1/
http://twitter.com/rslade