A most excellent article this morning in the MIT Technology Review:

"How Obama Was Dangerously Naive About STUXNET and Cyberwarfare"
https://www.technologyreview.com/blog/mimssbits/27891/

Also, I really like this commentary by Mikko in Threat Level:

"Why Antivirus Companies Like Mine Failed to Catch Flame and Stuxnet"
http://www.wired.com/threatlevel/2012/06/internet-security-fail/

FYI,

- ferg

--