I have a high school student in Mississippi I have been "tutoring" since
2010 who did this to a customer who stiffed him.
He asked me if that was a reasonable response, and I thought (you stiffed a
high school student?) I replied hell yeah.
The guy paid up the next day. It was awesome to hear him tell me about it.

Life is good :)

-- steve