According to the folks I chatted with offline, the document was not
authored Pricewaterhouse Coopers.

Someone said the filename is "15-07P SPE Information Security Incident
Management (GSIRT Incidents).docx". Its part of a Outlook PST file.
Its part of the sony06 set
(magnet:?xt=urn:btih:mupkaz36jd5sbph6g4jg7kbp7r7ybwcb&dn=sony06.rar&xl=1054216724&fc=1).
Password is "diespe123".

Other useful information can be found at
https://www.reddit.com/r/hacking/comments/2ovw99/looking_for_sony_leaked_documents/.

I'm at work, and I don't want to put my employer in jeopardy. So I'll
have to take this up another time. (Unless someone posts the
document).