http://money.cnn.com/2015/06/17/technology/samsung-galaxy-hack/

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/the-switch/wp/2015/06/17/how-a-keyboard-glitch-left-600-million-samsung-smartphones-at-risk-of-being-hacked/

Pretty cool, saw that the other day :)

But this last paragraph in the Post makes me laugh....

"...For now, users should avoid insecure WiFi networks (but good luck with
that)..."
     "good luck with that?  Avoiding insecure WiFi is pretty darned easy to do,
and just plain good advise overall....

"....And if all else fails, get a new phone, the security firm said..."
This is their last piece of advise?  Get a new phone?  Seriously this is SO
much easier than avoiding insecure WiFi...  LOL...
  I'll be they recommend an iPhone too... because we all know Apple products
are SOOOO much more secure than anything else in the world...  ptttthhhhhh!!!

Mike B