I am creating a business card template for use in a PrintOne store. I
would like the user to be able to upload their picture and have it appear
next to their name and title (right aligned). If they don't want to upload
a picture I want the name & title to align to the right and take up the
space where the picture would have been.

Can the In Line Graphic Rule be used to accomplish this? If so, I'm not
sure what to set as the search path for the graphic since it will be
variable.

Let me know how or if this can be done.

Thanks

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-
FusionPro 5.0 Now Available!

Variable text on a curve and soft drop-shadows for variable text

LIMITED TIME upgrade offer of $299 per license for current customers:
http://fusionpro.printable.com/store/upgrade

New licenses available for $599 each at:
http://fusionpro.printable.com/store/

All FusionPro 5.0 customers to receive FusionPro 5.1 with
Adobe Acrobat 8 and InDesign CS3 support when released for FREE.
--
Users of FusionPro Desktop have unlimited free email support. Contact Printable
Support at [EMAIL PROTECTED]

--
You are currently subscribed to fusionpro as: [EMAIL PROTECTED]