From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, May 07, 2007 8:29 AM
To: FusionPro Users Forum
Subject: [fusionpro] PURL Creation Rule

I have a question on creating a rule that will return a purl based on
First and Last name.

For example. If I have 2 fields (FName) and (LName) or (John) and (Doe) I
want to return johndoe

I know that I can do a simple rule that says
return ToLower(Field("FName")) + ToLower(Field("Lname"))
and this will give me the two concatenated fields to lower w/o any spaces,
but I am trying to create a complex rule that will prevent the names with
characters i.e. (E.J.)(O'Brian)(and even the trailing accidental spaces)

So basically I want to create a rule that will return

ejsmith and not e.j.smith or chrisobrian and not chriso'brian

Thanks-

--
Users of FusionPro Desktop have unlimited free email support. Contact Printable
Support at [EMAIL PROTECTED]

--
You are currently subscribed to fusionpro as: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Note:  All e-mail sent to or from this address will be received or otherwise
recorded by the e-mail recipients of this forum. It is subject to archival,
monitoring or review by, and/or disclosure to someone other than the recipient.
Our privacy policy is posted on www.printplanet.com