Hello Pete,
Were these specific output formats that were handled by the Nexpress system?
To what destination directory are they been written to? Try writing these
output types to a local destination
and verify if the error still occurs. Also you may want to try to reinstall the
program if this solution does not
work.
Reinstall the software using the following detailed instructions:
Use the Add / Remove program option from the Microsoft Windows Control Panel,
or
the Uninstaller located in the Applications | Printable directory on the Apple
Macintosh platform.
When this process completes, search the hard drive for any folder named
"Printable".

On the Mac platform, it will be located in the Applications directory.
On the Microsoft Windows platform, it will be located in the Program Files
directory.
Delete this folder before proceeding with the reinstallation of the software.

Run the installer and enter this serial number manually in uppercase including
the hyphens (-) as this key is character and space sensitive.
Be sure to use the correct installer version for your serial number.
If your installer is version 3.2, the serial number will begin
"FP32-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XX"
If your installer is version 4.1, the serial number will begin
"FP40-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XX"

At the completion of the installation, navigate your hard drive to the
following location:
Printable>FusionPro>Prodactivate. Launch "Prod-activate", and then click
"Update".

If this process fails, use this link:
<<<  <http://register.printable.com/fusionpro/>
http://register.printable.com/fusionpro/>>>

Enter the product id and serial number along with your company information.
It will provide a large alphanumeric key, which you will paste in the
"Activation Key" field.

Click "Register".

Sincerely,

Printable Technologies, Inc.