I have created the following rule:
if (Field("Email") =="")
        return ""
else
        return '&nbsp;&nbsp; <f name="UniversLTStd-Bold"> E: </f> &nbsp;' +
Field("Email");

What I need to happen is for the prefix "E:"of email to be the Univers
Bold font and the actual email address to be the default font for that
line which is Univers Regular.

I have loaded the fonts locally on my computer, used the Load fonts option
in the FusionPro plugin, and copied the font name exactly from the
Printable/Fonts folder from my hard drive. Does anyone have any other
suggestions and/or recommendations for me to get this to work correctly?

Thanks,
Paul

--
Users of FusionPro Desktop have unlimited free email support. Contact Printable
Support at [EMAIL PROTECTED]

--
You are currently subscribed to fusionpro as: [EMAIL PROTECTED]