From: Mark Hilger [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, May 18, 2007 9:16 AM
To: FusionPro Users Forum
Subject: [fusionpro] Image Personalization with VDP

Hi, all

I recently spoke to a customer who enquired about "Image
Personalization" in their FusionPro VDP workflow that companies like
DirectSmile, a Printable partner company, offer.  For those of you who
are unfamiliar with Image Personalization (which allows for the design
and output of customized images that typically contain a recipient name)
take a look at DirectSmile's website and test drive it for yourself:

http://directsmile.de/script/en/testen.php

I'm curious to hear the thoughts of the FusionPro user community
regarding this type of technology in your VDP workflows.

Do you currently offer image personalization?
Have clients approached you to offer this type of solution?
Do you see this offering as something that can help you more effectively
gain new business from new and existing customers?

Thanks in advance for sharing your thoughts!

--Mark Hilger
  Product Manager
  Printable Technologies, Inc.

--
Users of FusionPro Desktop have unlimited free email support. Contact Printable
Support at [EMAIL PROTECTED]

--
You are currently subscribed to fusionpro as: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Note:  All e-mail sent to or from this address will be received or otherwise
recorded by the e-mail recipients of this forum. It is subject to archival,
monitoring or review by, and/or disclosure to someone other than the recipient.
Our privacy policy is posted on www.printplanet.com
--

This message may contain confidential and/or proprietary information,
and is intended for the person/entity to whom it was originally addressed.