From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, May 29, 2007 3:16 PM
To: FusionPro Users Forum
Subject: [fusionpro] Would anyone be interested in a new location for this
forum?

The printing company I worked for just recently invested in FusionPro for
our workflow. I am just jumping in and starting tog et really involved in it
and am now coming familiar with this forum.

I hope I'm not alone with this, but the format of this forum is anything but
user friendly. Would anyone else be interested in me creating a Google Group
forum (which is free) to host any future correspondence?

Let me know what you guys think, here's my e-mail address:

andrew (at) carrprinting (dot) com

Thanks!!

--
Users of FusionPro Desktop have unlimited free email support. Contact
Printable Support at [EMAIL PROTECTED]

--
You are currently subscribed to fusionpro as: [EMAIL PROTECTED] To

Note:  All e-mail sent to or from this address will be received or otherwise
recorded by the e-mail recipients of this forum. It is subject to archival,
monitoring or review by, and/or disclosure to someone other than the
recipient. Our privacy policy is posted on www.printplanet.com