Soft drop shadows are not supported in FusionPro.

(This is #2 on my wish list for printable ... my #1 wish is support for
text on a curve)

However, you can easily create "hard" drop shadows by doing the
following:

1. create a variable data text box and color the text 100% black (or
whatever color you want your shadow to be)

2. now duplicate that variable text box, nudge it slightly up and to the
left (for example) and change the color to white (or whatever color you
want your main text to be)

With two variable text boxes (each containing the same variable data) -
one sitting slightly above the other - you can create a "fake" drop
shadow.

--
Eric Carbone
Systems Administrator