Hello,

I have something on the phone formatting that hasn't really come up for me
before. I am using the FusionPro for web solution. This is for a business card.

I have a Phone 2 option, and for this phone 2, there is a Phone 2 header field
that will be a drop down on the PrintOne site. I made the phone 2 header a rule
- to hide the field if not used, and the phone is also a rule for formatting
purposes.

The trouble I am having is that the phone 2 header field may be left empty, but
they still put in a phone number in the phone2 field. But if both fields are
empty and there is something in the field below the line, I need for the line
to suppress, and it isn't. I have tried both the suppress "if empty", and "if
containing empty variable" (which I can't use anyway, because the first field
may be empty).

I know I may have gone about programming this wrong.. I just can't grasp the
solution (under deadline pressure!).

Thanks for any help.
~Gail

--