On Jun 5, 2007, at 10:23 AM, Janine Roland wrote:

ERROR: invalidfont

OFFENDING COMMAND: findfont
This is a common Postscript error. The second file should have the same font info embedded as the first file. We should be sending these with each batch. It sounds like the printer is confused.

What may be happening, is that the printer does not like seeing the same font twice. Is there a way to clear the cache on your printer DFE, queue, or firmware by a manual step or restarting? You did not say what type of printer, output stream, version of FusionPro, platform, or any other important details, so its hard to tell how to clear the cache.

If your sure the cache is cleared and you still get the same error, I would file a report with FusionPro Support. You will need to provide more details and sample files.

Regards,

Brian Ray

--
Users of FusionPro Desktop have unlimited free email support. Contact Printable Support at [EMAIL PROTECTED] --
View FusionPro Knowledge Base, FusionPro Samples at

--
You are currently subscribed to fusionpro as: [EMAIL PROTECTED]