We had tremendous response from our variable calendar we produced for
2007. Since it was our first attempt we limited it to 300 customers, but
are likely to greatly increase that for 2008. My shell was static, but
each page contained a graphic that was personalized in Fusion Pro.
(April was a generic tax form populated with the receivers first and
last name in a handwritten font, for example) Also the page with the
actual month had a space to the side personalized for "Wendy's Notes for
April".

It was a great looking piece, and it's gotten us a lot of response. I'd
do it again in a minute.

Wendy Cobb
Alpha Mailing
1005 E. Dixon Blvd.
Shelby, NC 28152
Direct Line: 704.406.5415
Fax: 704.484.1685
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

--
Users of FusionPro Desktop have unlimited free email support. Contact Printable
Support at [EMAIL PROTECTED]

--
You are currently subscribed to fusionpro as: [EMAIL PROTECTED]