I have this same problem. I have found that it only happens when you try to add rules in the import wizard. If you skip making rules at this point and then add them later this dialog box layering problem doesn't happen. Needs to be fixed though.

I am also having a problem in the rules editor, when typing rules I can't use my number pad (yes, I checked the num lock). I have to type in numbers using the top row keys. This is a pain.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
I installed 4.2 yesterday and have uninstalled and reinstalled it today
and I am getting the same problem.

I am trying to add a simple hide phone label rule to a BC template.
When I create a new rule the Rule editor and building blocks windows pop
up, but they are behind the Input Options window and then Acrobat and
FusionPro lock up.  I have to force quit to get out.

I am running FP 4.2 on a Intel MacBook

Thanks

--jim foley
CEXP

--
Lance Wente
Woolverton Printing

--
Users of FusionPro Desktop have unlimited free email support. Contact Printable Support at [EMAIL PROTECTED] --
View FusionPro Knowledge Base, FusionPro Samples at

--
You are currently subscribed to fusionpro as: [EMAIL PROTECTED]