From: Ashley Smith [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, June 11, 2007 10:59 AM
To: FusionPro Users Forum
Subject: [fusionpro] RE: Billing Address screen in PrintOne

You can make certain fields in regards to addresses required if you go to,
Options > Custom Location Labels, and check the "Label Value Required"
option. Hope this helps.

--
Users of FusionPro Desktop have unlimited free email support. Contact Printable
Support at [EMAIL PROTECTED]

--
You are currently subscribed to fusionpro as: [EMAIL PROTECTED]