In my PrintOne I'm trying to add a FORMAT FIELD to allow the customer to
change the font size of a designated field. I created the format field and
it shows up in the preview, but it shows up as a normal text field.
Shouldn't it show up with a drop down to select what point size the font
can be?

I also tried doing this through  PDF rule in the PrintOne using the
"Copyfitting Text using minimum font size". When I created this rule and
apply it to my field and try to test it in the Preview screen...it won't
even preview my template. It says NO Preview Image Available.

Do either of these functions work or am I doing something wrong?

--
Users of FusionPro Desktop have unlimited free email support. Contact Printable
Support at [EMAIL PROTECTED]

--
You are currently subscribed to fusionpro as: [EMAIL PROTECTED]