We have been printing pieces with variable name/address/city/state/zip PLUS
container/package/endorse/breakmark AND barcode -- all driven by .csv
(Excel) files.  No special hardware or software required, FusionPro can
handle it, no problem.

In the Text Editor, simply INSERT the different field names where needed,
assigning them the appropriate font -- when you get to the barcode, just
change the FONT to one of the barcode fonts that FusionPro automatically
loaded onto your machine.  We use ADVPnet, it works great. Barcodes are
printed flawlessly.

Hope that helps. . .

gv

--
Users of FusionPro Desktop have unlimited free email support. Contact Printable
Support at [EMAIL PROTECTED]

--
You are currently subscribed to fusionpro as: [EMAIL PROTECTED]