From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, June 13, 2007 3:51 PM
To: FusionPro Users Forum
Subject: [fusionpro] RE: Does output to multiple files work for
everybody but me?

Hi Bruce,

Yep, I have. It is a 3up. I've tried various mutliples of three and then I
even tried some that weren't just to see what would happen. I've tried
1650, 1200, 550, 1653 (I've lost count actually of all the variations I
tried). No matter what number I put in, I get the error message and one
output file.

Interestingly enough, I just tried a test where I didn't select any
imposition file at all. I then get multiple output files (but of course I
do need it to be 3up, so I need the imposition).

So, I tried remaking an entirely new imposition file in case mine was
corrupted somehow. But I still get the error. Very frustrating. And I
think I've stumped support. :-(

Thanks for the quick reply.

--
Users of FusionPro Desktop have unlimited free email support. Contact Printable
Support at [EMAIL PROTECTED]

--
You are currently subscribed to fusionpro as: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Note:  All e-mail sent to or from this address will be received or otherwise
recorded by the e-mail recipients of this forum. It is subject to archival,
monitoring or review by, and/or disclosure to someone other than the recipient.
Our privacy policy is posted on www.printplanet.com