Hi everybody,

I've looked through the manual and I don't know if I'm missing something
or if this is just not possible. I don't see anything that lets me get the
total record count for the db chosen for the job.

I'd like to get the total record count of the db defined in my fusionpro
job, divide it by 3 and round up to the nearest whole number.

Right now, I'm using a rule that looks like this:
return CurrentRecordNumber() % 1100;

It works great, but I'll be using this rule for ongoing jobs with
differing record counts and I thought it would be even better if I didn't
have to go in each time and figure out that exact number. So, I'd like to
put something in place of the actual number that gets the total number of
records in the defined db, divides by 3 and rounds UP to a whole number.

Is that possible?

thanks,
kim

--
Users of FusionPro Desktop have unlimited free email support. Contact Printable
Support at [EMAIL PROTECTED]

--
You are currently subscribed to fusionpro as: [EMAIL PROTECTED]