Running Fusion Pro Desktop 4.2 on Winxp.
 We recently acquired a Duplo 645, to complement our Indigo 5000.
What I'm trying to do is have the order of the records flow so that as they trim and stack off the duplo they will stay in order. ie. on the right side of the sheet would be record one and below it record 2. On the left side of the sheet would be record 51 and below it record 52.
Any ideas?
--
David L. Young
Spectrum Printing LLC

--
Users of FusionPro Desktop have unlimited free email support. Contact Printable Support at [EMAIL PROTECTED] --
View FusionPro Knowledge Base, FusionPro Samples at

--
You are currently subscribed to fusionpro as: [EMAIL PROTECTED]