3) In FusionPro, when I am ready to print, I select "Single-File vps",
then I select the "Input" and "Output" settings. When I click on
"Graphics" and go back to "Output", the output format has reverted back to
"PDF". It does this every time.

Your item #3 compose/output tab always defaulting to a PDF is a common
problem we have. We at times use PDF for our output format, and other
times we want a JLYT format. We have learned that we have to use the
OUTPUT tab LAST (i.e. make adjustments at other tabs, then as the last
step before composing adjust the Output tab.) when composing.

It is a problem that the PDF format is always reset to be the default on
the output tab if you leave and return to the output tab (by the way: I
tried choosing the format I wanted - JLYT- and left the output tab, then
pressed "Compose", it made a PDF file--testing the idea that the issue was
the "returning to the tab" that caused the reset, but nope, it always
resets if you leave the output tab.)

Ronnie Bincer
West Press

--
Users of FusionPro Desktop have unlimited free email support. Contact Printable
Support at [EMAIL PROTECTED]

--
You are currently subscribed to fusionpro as: [EMAIL PROTECTED]