Hello,
I have a 1-page template from InDesign CS2 (Mac), exported to FusionPro
(Designer 4.1P1b).
It has a static background with some transparency in it.

When I compose and preview in FP it looks fine.
It even looks fine in the Manager upload screen when I preview the
template.
But in the PrintOne (6.0), the background elements with transparency
disappear.

I know there are some issues with transparency
(and have read what I can find on the forum)
but it seems like - if I can preview it OK in the Manager, it should work.

Any help would be appreciated. Of course, I'm under the gun.

Thx,
Todd
Spectrographics

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-
Calling all FP Web Users!

Do you have a question or lots of knowledge to share about FusionPro Web?

If so, join our Printable Web to Print Users' Forum today!

Send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] to find out how!

--
Users of FusionPro Desktop have unlimited free email support. Contact Printable
Support at [EMAIL PROTECTED]

--
You are currently subscribed to fusionpro as: [EMAIL PROTECTED]