I'm assuming that Adobe Acrobat 8 is still not supported since I am having
many problems with the "Steps" and "Preview" rarely being available in my
palettes menu.

Also, how do I download updates as they become available?

Thanks

> Hello,=20
>
> We currently do not support Adobe Acrobat 8 but this work, as well as
> support for the soon to be released InDesign CS3, is scheduled for this
> year.
>
> We have support for Acrobat 8 on the Windows platform targeted for Q2 of
> this year at this time. =20
>
> InDesign CS3 on both platforms as well the Mac version of Acrobat 8 will
> is targeted for release in Q3.
>
> Hope this helps. =20
>
> --Mark Hilger
>   Product Manager
>   Printable Technologies, Inc.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-
Calling all FP Web Users!

Do you have a question or lots of knowledge to share about FusionPro Web?

If so, join our Printable Web to Print Users' Forum today!

Send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] to find out how!

--
Users of FusionPro Desktop have unlimited free email support. Contact Printable
Support at [EMAIL PROTECTED]

--
You are currently subscribed to fusionpro as: [EMAIL PROTECTED]