I am afraid what I want to do may not be possible, but I figured I'd throw it out there for someone else to think about as well.

I have a list of names, and each name will have 3 to 5 pictures with it (photos of the person). I want to be able to compose one sheet with all the pictures of the person, and with only their images on it. Example of data:

John Smith   Image001.jpg
John Smith   Image002.jpg
John Smith   Image003.jpg
John Smith   Image004.jpg
Becky Jones   Image005.jpg
Becky Jones   Image006.jpg
Becky Jones   Image007.jpg
Robert Smith   Image008.jpg
Robert Smith   Image009.jpg
and so on...

So, on my first page, there would be four images of John Smith. Second page would be three pictures of Becky Jones. etc etc...

Is it possible to create a rule to do this?

Do you have a question or lots of knowledge to share about FusionPro Web?

If so, join our Printable Web to Print Users' Forum today!

Send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] to find out how! +-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-

--
Users of FusionPro Desktop have unlimited free email support. Contact Printable Support at [EMAIL PROTECTED] --
View FusionPro Knowledge Base, FusionPro Samples at

--
You are currently subscribed to fusionpro as: [EMAIL PROTECTED]