From:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject:  Viewing master page and personalization but only printing
personalization

We have a customer who wants to put all their collateral pieces on our
Printable website for personalization but we will be imprinting on
preprinted stock that they supply to us. Therefore, we want them to view
the entire piece on the site including the preprinted master with their
pesonalization but we want the PDF to come to us with only the
personalization that they input. Is this possible?

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-
Calling all FP Web Users!

Do you have a question or lots of knowledge to share about FusionPro Web?

If so, join our Printable Web to Print Users' Forum today!

Send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] to find out how!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-

--
Users of FusionPro Desktop have unlimited free email support. Contact
Printable Support at [EMAIL PROTECTED]

--
You are currently subscribed to fusionpro as: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Note:  All e-mail sent to or from this address will be received or otherwise
recorded by the e-mail recipients of this forum. It is subject to archival,
monitoring or review by, and/or disclosure to someone other than the
recipient. Our privacy policy is posted on www.printplanet.com
--