On Jul 20, 2007, at 3:54 PM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

i have pdf that has 6 images and i want to place variable data in each, but after printing i want to cut them and keep in order. any suggestions?

Have you considered using FPImposer for this. Its a tool (separate app) we ship with FusionPro. Then you link to the .fpi file when you compose. There are deep stack and other ways to keep things in order. Take your time learning this tool because its complicated (in a good way).

Regards, Brian

BTW there is one known (odd) incompatibility between a version of Extensis and FPImposer on the Mac we are currently investigating. You will know if you have this problem if it fails to launch. The work around is change Extensis versions, for now.

Do you have a question or lots of knowledge to share about FusionPro Web?

If so, join our Printable Web to Print Users' Forum today!

Send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] to find out how! +-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-

--
Users of FusionPro Desktop have unlimited free email support. Contact Printable Support at [EMAIL PROTECTED] --
View FusionPro Knowledge Base, FusionPro Samples at

--
You are currently subscribed to fusionpro as: [EMAIL PROTECTED]