CS3 adds a whole wad of new fonts during it's install - they are probably in System as well as Adobe folders - another whole session of weeding out fonts that we do not wish to be installed again..

Regarding Fusion Plugin, it's becoming an issue with no plugin for CS3 and Fusion.. is there a realistic timetable? Mac support for Acrobat 8?

James wrote:
Fonts are installed correctly and and Im not using Acrobat 8 I just have it installed. I've tried adding the fonts again to fusion pro. I've tried the template on computers without CS3 installed and it works fine.