From: Printable Technologies Inc. [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, July 24, 2007 4:24 PM
Subject: Printable Maintenance - July, 25 2007

Wednesday July 25, 6:00 PM PDT
- to -
Thursday July 26, 12:00 AM PDT

Please be advised that Printable Technologies will be performing
scheduled maintenance on production systems at its data center on
Wednesday July 25, 2007. This maintenance will result in service
interruptions for customers using the Printable hosted system and will
take place during the following hours on Wednesday July 25, 2007:

6:00 PM  - 12:00 AM  PDT
9:00 PM  - 3:00 AM  EDT
01:00 - 07:00  UTC

If you have any questions or concerns regarding this maintenance, please
e-mail [EMAIL PROTECTED] and we will be happy to address your needs.

And as always, thank you for your business.

- the team at Printable