From: MikeC [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, July 25, 2007 3:45 PM
To: FusionPro Users Forum
Subject: [fusionpro] pdf version problem

I have pdf files that I export out of Indesign as the oldest version of
Acrobat. I open the file in acrobat 7 the version is 1.3(acrobat4.x)

When I do my fusion pro stuff and send the file its okay but if I reopen
the file it is now in acrobat version 7.x

So if we need to open up the document the second time to resend or make
changes it is now in acrobat 7

This only seems to happen when fusion pro is involved

I have many pdf files i keep on hand and if they havent interacted with
fusion pro the version stays the same

The version creates a problem for me because when its version 7 it
screws up the fonts and images at the Indigo rip

thanks

Mike

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-
Calling all FP Web Users!

Do you have a question or lots of knowledge to share about FusionPro
Web?

If so, join our Printable Web to Print Users' Forum today!

Send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] to find out how!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-

--
Users of FusionPro Desktop have unlimited free email support. Contact
Printable Support at [EMAIL PROTECTED]

--
You are currently subscribed to fusionpro as: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Note:  All e-mail sent to or from this address will be received or
otherwise recorded by the e-mail recipients of this forum. It is subject
to archival, monitoring or review by, and/or disclosure to someone other
than the recipient. Our privacy policy is posted on www.printplanet.com
--