> [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> > Does anybody know if there is a way to upload pantone colors into an
> > acrobat FusionPro document?  What I am encountering is if I start with a
> > placed static image then I can make the text the pantone color that is in
> > that image, but if I want to have variable images I can't find the pantone
> > color to change the text to the pantone color I need.
> >
> > David Vincent
> > Bay State Envelope
> If you go to the top menu bar:   FusionPro-Advanced-Colors...
> You can add Process and PMS colors similar to the way you add colors in
> Quark.
>
> --
> Nicola DosSantos
>
> Ambit Press / Minuteman Press of Cambridge
> Five Cambridge Center
> Cambridge, MA 02142
> Tel: 617.876.3688
> Fax: 617.876.3896
> www.ambitpress.com
>
> Please send all jobs to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

It doesn't give me pantone or pms as an option when i'm trying to make a
new color.  The three places on my computer that have pantone libraries
are Illustrator, Quark, and InDesign and it won't let me touch any of
those.  Do you have to buy a pantone library seperate or something?

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-
Calling all FP Web Users!

Do you have a question or lots of knowledge to share about FusionPro Web?

If so, join our Printable Web to Print Users' Forum today!

Send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] to find out how!

--
Users of FusionPro Desktop have unlimited free email support. Contact Printable
Support at [EMAIL PROTECTED]

--
You are currently subscribed to fusionpro as: [EMAIL PROTECTED]