I have a template with the exact same need... this rule is working=20
great for me:

//this JavaScript will hide CompanyName if logo is added.
if (Field("companyLogo") =3D=3D "")
        return Field("companyName");
else
        return "";

Then place the rule in the Company Name text field. Hope this helps!

In my FusionPro template there is an area at the top right corner where the user should be able to do ONE of the following:

- Upload a logo

      OR

- Enter some text

They can do one or the other, but not both.

In other words, if the user does not have a logo, he/she should have the option to enter some text instead.

I need a rule that will check to see if the customer uploaded a logo. If not, then the text is displayed where the logo would normally go.

Since there is probably no way to prevent the user from uploading a logo AND entering text, the rule must also suppress the text if the user uploaded a logo.

Since the text box and graphic box sit on top of each other (i.e. they are in the same position) the user should use one or the other - not both.

I need help writing this rule.
Thank you.

Shane Gillies
Design Consultant

The Allegan Group
136 Brady Street
Allegan, MI 49010
269.673.5476
Fx 269.673.7329
www.allegangroup.com

concept | marketing | design | print | mailing

Do you have a question or lots of knowledge to share about FusionPro Web?

If so, join our Printable Web to Print Users' Forum today!

Send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] to find out how! +-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-

--
Users of FusionPro Desktop have unlimited free email support. Contact Printable Support at [EMAIL PROTECTED] --
View FusionPro Knowledge Base, FusionPro Samples at

--
You are currently subscribed to fusionpro as: [EMAIL PROTECTED]