Looks like you've set everything up correctly.

There is a quirk in the printable Manager that can seriously burn you,
so be careful:

Let's say you have a customer that pays with credit card only.

One day I thought "why do I need to show payment options when Credit
Card should be the ONLY option? Why show the customer a drop-down list
of payment methods it's just one more thing to clutter up the user
interface."

So I logged into the Manager and turned "Show Payment Options" OFF.

BIG MISTAKE.

For the next 2 weeks, every customer that went to the site got "free"
orders. Why? Because the site never prompted them for a credit card!

It wasn't until 1 or 2 honest customers e-mailed us and said "uhhh ...
we placed an order but never got prompted for a credit card" that I
realized what I had done.

Just wanted you to be aware of this, although you stated in your
original e-mail that you set "Show Payment Methods" to YES

Is this your first PrintOne site using credit card as method of payment?
If so, maybe printable just needs to "activate" the credit card feature
for you the first time.

Here are some other things you can check:

1. Go to PrintOne > Catalog > Purchase Types and make sure "Credit Card"
is Active.

2. Go into the User page and pull up the details for the user you are
logging in as. I believe "Ordering Privileges" needs to be set to
"Purchaser" (not "Requisitioner") and "Order Processing" needs to be set
to "Automatic"

3. Go to the Groups page and pull up the details for the group. Click on
"Checkout" and make sure "Skip Billing" is not enabled.

4. While still in the Groups page, click on "Catalog" and make sure
"Show Payment Method" is set to "Enable"

Good luck

--
Eric Carbone
Systems Administrator