From: Lauren Nackoney [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, August 03, 2007 9:54 AM
To: FusionPro Users Forum
Subject: [fusionpro] RE: Copy fit Tracking

On page 129 of the User Guide, it talks about setting the CopyFit rule
to just apply to the tracking (bottom of the page, last bulletpoint). I
would recommend looking through this section for more information about
how to do this. An easy way to reference the manual is in Acrobat,
select FusionPro>Documentation>User Guide.

-Lauren