Lisa,

Thanks for the help - it worked great! It took a while to figure
everything out, but that was exactly what I needed.

Rob

> Hi there,
>
> Are you using FusionPro Web?  If so you can use Profile Attributes.  You can
> create both text and image attributes that populate based on each individual
> user.  The profile attributes tab can be found in the manager under
> PrintFusion.  The image attributes can be shared (if it's a company logo or
> something like that) or unique to each user (something like an individual's
> picture).  There's documentation for Profile Attributes under the Help menu
> in the Manager.  I've found that documentation pretty helpful when setting
> up my attributes.
>
> HTH!
>
> Lisa Brooks
> Brooks Litho & Digital Group

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-
Calling all FP Web Users!

Do you have a question or lots of knowledge to share about FusionPro Web?

If so, join our Printable Web to Print Users' Forum today!

Send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] to find out how!

--
Users of FusionPro Desktop have unlimited free email support. Contact Printable
Support at [EMAIL PROTECTED]

--
You are currently subscribed to fusionpro as: [EMAIL PROTECTED]