From: Saul N. Silverman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

>The whole tenor of your argument, your repetition of the same, and the
>kaleidescopic nature of the way in which it is repeated from various
>perspective, using an inventive range of invective metaphor.  All
>classical signs of obsessive communication.

I see.  So it's your intention to divert attention away from the issues and
convert it into a personal attack on me.  Nice tactic, but pretty
transparent Saul.

I have stayed on topic: economists.  I clearly explained my logic, I have
cited my sources.   Can the economists on this list defend their discipline
against my specific charges?   Or are they going to revert to soap opera?

Jay -- www.dieoff.com