In fact, it would also impose some change on the concept of shareholders
equity and share value.  For instance, the limit of 50 million might impose
a severe dividend restriction if the Company has issued too many shares or
the actual value of the Company is excessive creating a restricted dividend.
These though would be applicable to all and new effective investment values
would develop in the market that would still allow the creativity of the
capitalistic system to work effectively.

Now, between a flat tax and the influx of surplus accumulation, the
economies of a Basic Income will not exceed and will probably reduce the
amount now paid by everyone in taxes while accomplishing the creation of a
system that has a ceiling and floor that is acceptable to 99.95% of the
worlds population.  As a secondary effect, it will have the ability to
constantly replenish the demand side of the economy with money without
restricting the accumulation side of the economy in any significant degree.

So this is my answer to those who are offended by the concept of a Basic
Income.  As part of our evolution as a species, race, nationality, grouping
or individual human, I believe it is possible to retain all the benefits we
have created throughout our history and with a small adjustment, that could
find favour with 99.95% of all humans, improve through redistribution the
lives of all, to the detriment of none.