Just a reminder that the "income" vehicle is tokens or credits which are
utilized to purchase goods and services. The metaphoric "pie" must be
perpetually available - indeed expanding while population grows - if the
"income" is to sustain those dependant upon it. According to scientists,
the pie is shrinking as the number seeking slices is increasing.

I agree that the extent of concentration of monetary and natural wealth is
a negative for a sustainable future. However, a redistribution is not
likely to rectify matters by itself. Some *responsibilities* to the "whole
of society and the global Commons" seem to me to be a form of individual
"work" which might be sought by society. This could include reproductive
dis-incentives *for all members of society*, as well as policies to
minimize negative impacts of human activities on others and on the Commons.

Steve