Dear Peter:

Your website was refered to me by Heiner Benking on a posting to FutureWork.
I don't know if you are familiar with the work done by Bandler and Grinder
and others with a discipline called NLP (Neuro Linguistic Programming).  If
not, you might find some interesting ideas regarding people who view the
world from different perspectives.  A small number of classes have emerged
such as tactile, feeling, visual, auditory and how in language, each class
identifies itself with the predicates and metaphors it uses to describe
reality.

Don't have time to go into examples, but a web search on NLP will turn up a
ton of resources.

Good work, good observations, in my opinion you can contribute to work that
has already progressed quite a way in this direction.  If you have a mailing
list for future observations, I would be interested in being included,
perception is one of my strong interests.

Respectfully,

Thomas Lunde