I just talked to my Congressman's office and they said that it wasn't true,
that there was no bill or plans for one to do such.   Where did this come
from?    Who is this webmaster?    Are we encountering another piece of
libertarian nonsense meant to disrupt the flow of information in triviality?
For a smaller population than the Green party in the U.S. they get almost as
much coverage as the regular Republican Party.  Like the candidate Huffington
they are almost totally a cyber party.  Virtual nonsense.

REH