Eva Durant asked me to forward this message to the list.

however, I am not familiar with your response
to the argument, that shorter working hours
and more people employed causes the fall of
profits, due to larger contributions and
labour costs.  If it wasn't so, why business
cannot be cajoled with the already existing
incentives to cut working hours and employ
more people?
Capitalist economic structure with
a human face is a short lived
timewasting irrationality.