And I get amused by the professional long-windedness and the
lack of valid substance.
However I get upset by the attitude below: "the poor will be always
with us". Yes, because you do not look further than the present
system, that you admit has no solutions.
However, you happen to be comfortable so - hopefully not being
aware of it - you cling to this sytem with all you've got.
I support systems that provide new structures and training in
democratic self-government such as the LETS scheemes.
However the underlying job is to change this outdated, chaotic,
uncontrollable anti-human system.
Eva

-
I don't think anybody, politicians and economists least of all, has any
sure remedy for unemployment. But anything that helps to spread money
around in a voluntary way is, in fact, creating more work.

Keith Hudson, 6 Upper Camden Place, Bath BA1 5HX, England
Tel:01225 312622/444881; Fax:01225 447727; E-mail:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
[EMAIL PROTECTED]