You'll find out when you want to solicit signatures for voting
initiatives in their parking lot. My bet is they'll call the cops. You
might want to check into the tax breaks they got for "bringing jobs" to
your community.

-- CJR

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
"Salus populi suprema est lex" (Cicero)
The welfare of the people is the highest law.
"Genuine goodness is threatening to those
at the opposite end of the moral spectrum." (Charles Spencer)