---------- Forwarded Message ----------

From:   Annelise J.Hansen, 106457,2734
TO:     Deling Wang, INTERNET:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
DATE:   08-12-97 00.15

RE:     Copy of: [passem] Really Final Kyoto Action Alert!

Final Kyoto Action alert............

Thanks for your great efforts.................here in Denmark....the
newspapers are full of critic of the US...
Climate-flip-flop-summitt ......one newspaper writes ..each american uses
as much energi as for f.ex.  8000 people in India, and the USA still demands
bigger solidarity of the 3rd world.

What is needed in the US is a campaign for a "HOUSEHOLD AGENDA 21"

what each and every american can do in his or her own household.........

and a better knowledge on how other people live around the world

and that we all share this one planet..........and should leave it in a
decent condition of or our grandchildren and the future generations.......

In Denmark almost all local communities have an Agenda 21,........focusing
on what everyone can do in own household...we have "green kindergardens,
the schoolchildren teaches their parents.......etc.........
lots of debate on TV...........

 we are a very small country.......the US is big....but still made up of
small comunities....

IN LOCAL COMMUNITIES .....thats where HOUSEHOLD AGENDA 21 it can
start......

demands by local people for  a healthy local community....pure water,
clean air, healthy FOOD... for themselves and their grandchildren.

if you want to know how we go about starting up...household agenda 21
.....e-mail me

annelisehansen@compuserve,com